- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street or in your area? I will do all the research to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, and when you are ready view your home for a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and possibly state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- Closing costs fees are now negotiable between an buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees paid for by the seller and include pest, well and septic.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the buyer's home inspection.